After installing Hackintosh, you might want to install few Applications for your Hackintosh to tweak OS X.
macOS got many built-in apps like Pages (equivalent to word), Numbers (equivalent to excel), Keynote(equivalent to PowerPoint) these apps are free (really free if you own a mac) these may be not available for Hackintosh users, here are some apps to Install and not to Install
MacKeeper Definitely never install this shit, MacKeeper is a spam, adware app that you should never install, MacKeeper is a heavily advertised app all over the internet, when you try to download (just download) MacKeeper, its distributed as a DMG Installer Package, that package needs an active internet connection to Install, so they can add new launch daemons to load spammy proxy apps every time you log in, uninstalling MacKeeper is not easy
iDoctorapp is also a spammy app I didn’t find any useful tweaks to use
Clean My Mac Instead which has many built-in tweaks, which are very useful
- LittleSnitch, is an awesome application cause it monitors all apps that are using your internet connection you can deny and allow internet access to apps if you wish to, this saves a lot of bandwidth and you can track apps that might be spying you
- MBBench, is an application to monitor real-time speed of Your disk or Flash drive (SSD, HDD Speed)
- Desktop Utility, very useful, easily Show Hide, Hidden files, Desktop and Your ~/Library folder
- Mplayer OS X Extended, usually I prefer this app to Play videos on Mac Instead of VLC, QuickTime doesn’t support MKV, AVI Files.
- Flux, well Macs doesn’t support Night-mode(Until Sierra), save your eyes for later Install Flux, A Must needed application has features better than Apple’s built-in Night Shift mode.
- The UnArchiver, because Archive Utility is not enough, not enough to extract RAR files.
- IINA Good Audio/Video/Media player for macOS, because Quicktime doesn’t work well with many files.