Vanilla High Sierra
Easiest way to install macOS High Sierra on PC, Guide with Images and direct download link to High Sierra app
- Guide Explanation
- High Sierra OS
Installing macOS High Sierra in a Hackintosh is hard, The oldest methods do not work, Apple broke the System and making Hackintosh even harder.
MacPwn was updated to support High Sierra. Now MacPwn only Support Clover boot-loader in UEFI mode only, it is time to leave Legacy behind. You can install Chameleon manually and try booting from it, but MacPwn does not support officially
What do you need to Start Hackintoshing High Sierra?
- MacPwn for Hackintosh High Sierra
- “Install macOS 10.13.app” or “Install macOS High Sierra.app” which can be downloaded from Direct Download macOS High Sierra
- Pen driver with 8GB or greater capacity
Make sure macOS Installer name is exactly as “Install macOS High Sierra.app”, make sure to Backup application, Sometimes the installer could damage “Install macOS High Sierra.app” as it tries to modify files.
- The screenshot below may differ with MacPwn versions
- “Install macOS High Sierra.app” must be present in the Applications folder
- Your computer must support UEFI BIOS booting